Harley-Davidson 2021 Road King Special for Sale Gold Coast Australia
Review 2021 Road King Special Specifications and Information
A blacked-out custom bagger with top-of-the-line power and a commanding presence.
- Riders seeking a factory custom hot rod with sinister style
- Standing out in urban traffic and letting loose on the highway
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and Prodigy wheels
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 114 ENGINE
The most displacement in standard H-D™ Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO™ BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
9-inch tall, 1.25-inch wide mini-ape handlebars so you can sit taller, feel more assertive, and ride more aggressively.
BLACKED-OUT CUSTOM STYLING
This machine is end-to-end blacked-out, stripped down bare muscle from the aggressive turbine wheels to the tapered mufflers.
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with more than enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with a single touch of a hand.
BLACKED-OUT PRODIGY WHEELS
Black, glossy 19-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels so you can roll in with style and attitude.
BLACK HEADLIGHT NACELLE WITH MATCHING TRIM RING
Big and commanding, boasting a darkness-defying headlight so you can see and be seen.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Black, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Length 2,420 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 695 mm
- Ground Clearance 125 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 175 mm
- Wheelbase 1,625 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity 22.7 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.9 l
- Weight, As Shipped 351 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 366 kg
- Luggage Capacity - Volume 0.07 m3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 158 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
- Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2021 Road King™ Special
Adds $1,795 to MSRP
Adds $345 to MSRP
Black Jack Metallic
Adds $395 to MSRP