Harley-Davidson 2022 Breakout for Sale Gold Coast Australia
2022 Breakout Specifications and Information
Long, lean and mean. A muscular modern chopper that turns stoplights into drag strips.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Riders looking for head-turning style and performance
- Blasting through the city and block-beating passing power
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and sharp handling
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 114 ENGINE
Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail™ lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering, quick acceleration and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,370 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 665 mm
- Ground Clearance 115 mm
- Rake 34
- Trail 145 mm
- Wheelbase 1,695 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity 13.2 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 294 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 305 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 27
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable. Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
Gauntlet Gray Metallic
Adds $355 to MSRP
Mineral Green Metallic
Adds $355 to MSRP