Harley-Davidson 2022 Breakout for Sale Gold Coast Australia
2022 Breakout Specifications and Information
Long, lean and mean. A muscular modern chopper that turns stoplights into drag strips.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Riders looking for head-turning style and performance
- Blasting through the city and block-beating passing power
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and sharp handling
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 114 ENGINE
Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail™ lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering, quick acceleration and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,370 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 665 mm
- Ground Clearance 115 mm
- Rake 34
- Trail 145 mm
- Wheelbase 1,695 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity 13.2 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 294 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 305 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 27
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
Gauntlet Gray Metallic
Adds $355 to MSRP
Mineral Green Metallic
Adds $355 to MSRP