Harley-Davidson 2022 Fat Bob for Sale Gold Coast Australia
2022 Fat Bob Specifications and Information
A street-eater with an appetite for power. Built with muscular style and performance.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Renegades seeking the utmost power and performance
- Conquering city streets with power and agility
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and Custom styled exhaust
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
DUAL DISC FRONT BRAKES
These high-performance dual disc brakes help you keep that power in check when you need to.
Performance-inspired, upswept exhaust with a custom contrast finish.
RACE-STYLE FORK TECHNOLOGY
Inverted race-style front fork design, with single-cartridge technology that improves response to steering input and braking and handling performance.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-1-into-2 dual side; catalyst in header
- Length 2,340 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 710 mm
- Ground Clearance 120 mm
- Rake 28
- Trail 132 mm
- Wheelbase 1,615 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 150/80-16,71H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 13.2 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 296 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 306 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 4 inch analog tachometer with digital speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip and range indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable. Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2022 Fat Bob™
Adds $355 to MSRP
White Sand Pearl
Adds $355 to MSRP