Harley-Davidson 2022 Softail Standard for Sale Gold Coast Australia
2022 Softail Standard Specifications and Information
Raw, stripped-down bobber style. A blank canvas for customisation.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Artists and customisers in love with the old-school look
- City cruising or light touring with a low-slung stance
- Milwaukee-Eight 107 V-Twin engine and easy-reach bars
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail™ lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
ADJUSTABLE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine 5 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 100 mm
- Stroke 111 mm
- Displacement 1,746 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,320 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 680 mm
- Ground Clearance 125 mm
- Rake 30
- Trail 157 mm
- Wheelbase 1,630 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 100/90B19,57H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 13.2 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 291 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 297 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 144 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (if equipped), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable. Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2022 Softail™ Standard