Harley-Davidson 2023 Breakout™ 117 for Sale Gold Coast Australia
2023 Breakout™ 117 Specifications and Information
The 2023 Breakout™ 117 is a raked out cruiser dripping in chrome.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Milwaukee-Eight™ 117 V-Twin Powertrain
- Muscular style and performance
- New chrome finishes
2023 Breakout™ 117 Features
- Stretched riding position
- Forward foot controls
- Passenger Seat
BRIGHT NEW LOOK
Chrome Finishes: Fender supports, side covers, muffler shields, turn signals, mirrors, Heavy Breather intake.
An improvised Harley-Davidson® Softail™ chassis reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness while maintaining the classic look of a hard tail.
A new shape to the seat helps accommodate the 5-gallon fuel tank.
High-performance 2-into-2 offset shotgun exhaust for smooth and broad exciting mid-range torque with a stirring tone.
26-spoke cast aluminum wheels; Gloss Black finish with machined details; 21-inch front/18-inch rear diameter.
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT 117 V-TWIN ENGINE
Get instant bragging rights on the street with this precision air/oil cooled engine that is the new pinnacle of torque and displacement in factory-installed, regular-production Harley-Davidson powertrains.
High-performance, tuned Heavy Breather intake with forward-facing exposed filter element flows more air into the engine to help produce exciting mid-range torque, and gives the motorcycle added hot rod presence.
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Make your Breakout 117 distinctly you with the parts & accessories tailored specifically for the bike, so it fits, works and looks just right.
Harley-Davidson Parts & Accessories offers new ways to take your Breakout 117 to a whole new level.
- Length 2,370 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 665 mm
- Ground Clearance 115 mm
- Rake 34
- Trail 145 mm
- Wheelbase 1,695 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Tyre, Type Michelin™ Scorcher™ "11" front and rear
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 296 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 310 kg
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight™117
- Bore 103.5 mm
- Stroke 114.3 mm
- Displacement 1,923 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.2:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Engine Torque Testing Method EU 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 167 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3500
- Horsepower 102 HP / 76 kW @ 5020 rpm
- Lean Angle, Right (DEG.) 26.8
- Lean Angle, Left (DEG.) 26.8
- Fuel Economy Testing Method EU 134/2014
- Fuel Economy (rpm) 5.6 l/100 km
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Front Fork Dual-bending valve 49 mm telescopic with aluminum fork triple clamps; dual rate spring
- Rear Shocks Hidden, free piston, coil-over monoshock; 43mm stroke; toolless hydraulic preload adjustment
- Wheels, Front Type 4 Gloss black, 26-spoke cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type 4 Gloss black, 26-spoke cast aluminum
- Brakes, Type Front and rear black, Split 7-spoke floating rotors
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps All LED, low beam, high beam and signature position lamp; Bullet-style, multi-function LED stop/tail/turn signals; Incandescent bullets
- Gauges 2.14-inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
Rider Safety Enhancements
- ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (ABS) Included
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable. Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2023 Breakout™ 117
Adds $365 to MSRP
Adds $365 to MSRP